After these messages, your guy won’t get you out of his head.
So probably you are at the very beginning of your relationship, maybe just got acquainted and want to play a bit. You want this guy to go really crazy over you, so you need to put some effort into it. We will direct you, but it’s all up to you, queen!
How to get a guy to obsess over you: Psychological insights
- Be confident enough to be yourself with him. Being always honest about who you are requires genuine confidence. And that’s what attracts men a lot. It’s really sexy when a girl shows her true feelings, expresses her thoughts – shows her true colors from the very beginning. And it also helps establish a strong connection based on understanding. Or it may scare your man, he’ll run away – then it’s not your perfect match. You see, showing confidence and honesty is a win-win policy.
- Don’t try to control them, but be quite authoritative. If you want something from him or you don’t like something, tell him. But do not be over-demanding. Don’t try to be a boss, it will hurt his ego.
- Don’t try too hard to make him obsess over you. That’s the point. You can compliment him, but not every time you see him. You need to be light, not fixated on him. He should feel your presence but not your imposition.
- Try not to complain. It’s annoying for those who aren’t in love with you yet.
- Texting should be specific. We will talk about it below. Read on.
How to make a guy obsessed with you over text with examples
As texting is how we communicate most of the time, it’s important to keep it spicy.
1. Don’t text them all day long
Be unavailable sometimes. Don’t fill him in on everything that is going on during your day. Let him miss you. Let them be curious about how your day is going.
2. Cliche phrases are boring
“Hi, what’s up?”, “How are you?”, etc. – forget about those small talks that are only good for strangers standing in a long line for morning coffee. The answer for those is only one, “I’m good/nice/not bad”. It’s the end of a dialogue.
- You’ll never guess what I just did.
- Describe your day in 3 words. Mine is “another boring day”
- If you give me a call later, maybe I’ll tell you about the crazy dream I had about you last night.
3. Show your sense of humor
Making him laugh is a good way to get into his head and stay there for long. Men love to see a funny easy-going creature next to them. It creates an image of “not a heavy load”.
- I think you lack vitamin ME. Want to see me tonight?
- I’m thirsty. And your body hon just happened to be 65% water. You know what it means.
- I miss your dog! I need to see him. You also can join!
4. Flirt hard
It will show your interest in this person, and believe us, women rarely show it. For most men, it will be a refreshing experience. However, the skill of flirting is something that is not something you are born with. It should be mastered.
- Compliments: “You looked so hot in these jeans today.”, “I loved it when you held my hand/kissed me tonight. Can’t wait for you to do it again.”, “You know, I hate people. You are the only exception”.
- Silly nicknames: Hey, playboy/woo bear/hammer/Scrappy-Doo, want to hang out with a gorgeous woman tonight?
- Teasing things: I had plans to go out with one handsome guy, he bailed on me, but you also will do.
- Mysterious hints: “Thank god you can read minds! If only you knew my thoughts, you would be blushing!”, “There is definitely something that I would much rather be doing right now.”
5. Text sweet things too.
You are a girl, you are supposed to be sweet candy (sorry, it’s rough and sexist as hell, but works.)
- If only you could see how much I’m blushing every time you text me…
- Are you missing me as much as I’m missing you right now?
- I need something to cheer me up. Send me a picture of your handsome face.
6. Be interested in him, but not too much.
Ask questions that make him think.
- What music are you ready to listen to non-stop?
- Is there a book you would recommend to me to read right now?
- What would you do if today were the last day of your life?
7. Stimulate his imagination or if you are already lovers, photo messaging.
Men are visual. They are turned on by what they see. That means you should provoke them into imagining you when you are not together. How?
- I just worked out and am sweaty. Gonna take shower, call you later. Simple, but he’ll probably spend the rest of the day picturing you naked in the shower.
- It’s so hot today, I wish we could without clothes. But that’s a crime, right?
If you trust your boyfriend, then you can send him your photo.
How to make him obsess over you: Resume
Don’t be afraid to be yourself with this guy. Be honest, show your feelings. It may seem odd at first, but you will love the results.
When it comes to texting, make it fun. Flirt with him, tease him, ask questions about him, make him imagine you when you are not together.
You will feel how to do it right. You know, intuition is the girl thing.