Welcome to Tune2Love, online dating service for single adults.
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and Tune2Love LLC ("Tune2Love", "Company", “us”, “our”, or “we”), which may be contacted at 4034 Willow Grove Road Camden, DE 19934, USA.
This Agreement applies to the access and use of the Tune2Love.com website including desktop and mobile versions (“Website”) and to the download and use of any of our applications (including iOS, Android, and PWA applications) (the ” Applications”), and registration to or use of any of the services provided by us through the aforementioned platforms (collectively, with the Websites and Applications, each, a “Service” or the “Services”).
- By using the Service, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein and consent to have this Agreement and all notices provided to you in electronic form. Please print a copy of this Agreement for your records. To receive a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please contact us at [email protected]. This Agreement may be modified by the Company from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by the Company on the website.
- You consent to receive this Agreement in electronic form through the Service and also by email. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Service and terminate your account.
You must be at least 18 years old to access and use the Service. You must also be single or separated from your spouse to use the Service. Any use of the Service is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you become a Member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. Using the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Service from outside of the United States, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Service.
Tune2Love DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS. However, to the extent permissible by applicable law, Tune2Love reserves the right to conduct any criminal background checks, at any time and use available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHECK IF IT IS LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
3. Membership and Subscription.
You may register as a Member at no cost. As a Member, you may use some, but not all, of the features and services available within the Service.
Members could talk to each other for free if they have a mutual match, i.e. they liked each other.
To access or use additional features and services, including the ability to communicate with other Members without a mutual match, you must become a paying subscriber to the Service. The subscription policies that are disclosed to you when you subscribe to the Service are a part of this Agreement. Absent special offers, you acknowledge and agree that if you are (i) not a subscriber, you will not be able to use all the features and services available within the Service, apart from cases when the Premium users start communication first.
A Member profile (both subscribers and non-subscribers) may remain posted on the Service even if that Member is not actively using the Service. You acknowledge that although a Member's profile may be viewed, you may not (even as a subscriber) be able to use the Service to communicate with that Member if he or she is not then actively using the Service.
The app is free to download and use. We also offer an optional subscription package. Subscription Service Conditions: If you choose to subscribe, simply select one of the subscription packages (at $14.99 per 1 month, $35.99 per 3 months, or $53.99 per 6 months) whichever you have selected.
Take note that the number of offered subscription plans can vary depending on the location.
Payment will be charged to your App Store/Play Market Account or Credit card/Paypal account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Deleting your account on Tune2Love or deleting the Tune2Love application from your device does not cancel your subscription. Tune2Love will withdraw money from your card until you cancel your subscription. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Settings after purchase.
Special offers: We may offer you trials or discounts on virtual items. We always warn you about the trial period length, and you must cancel the trial before the end of the trial period, in order to avoid automatically charge for subscription fees.
Also, Tune2Love offers you:
- Opportunity to buy a Premium subscription. Tune2Love Premium includes various benefits, such as sending unlimited messages without a mutual match, unlimited likes, seeing who liked your profile, rewind swipes, super likes, and other opportunities. Tune2Love Premium can be purchased after you register, and you may subscribe to subscription plans for various lengths of time. Once you have paid for any Premium subscription, it is non-refundable.
- Possibility to pay for different services provided on the site. If you agree to make additional purchases with a particular payment method, you will be charged at the prices displayed on the screen. All of the premium functions for various lengths of time can be purchased as soon as you sign up.
- Tune2Love reserves the right to charge additional fees such as a Cancellation fee, Validation fee, and Refund fee of $0,50. Please note that an immediate refund will be issued for these charges to your credit card. You understand that Tune2Love applies a Cancellation fee and Refund fee to prove that cancellation or/and refund is completed successfully. Tune2Love may provide you with an opportunity to get a special discount which allows you to split subscription prices into several independent parts. The amount and/or type of discounts applies depending on the location and other criteria. Tune2Love also may provide you with special offers for Premium features. You agree that from time to time different payment providers may require additional business days to review your payment. For this reason, you authorize any transactions which can be delayed according to the review process. The company will inform you as soon as the Premium features are active and your payment is successfully completed.
- Additional terms may apply if you open a dispute with your payment provider. In case of initiating chargebacks, Tune2Love may close your account immediately at its own discretion. Please note that Tune2Love may be asked by your payment provider to provide additional information while submitting evidence to your bank. For this reason, some communications sent/received by you on Tune2Love can be used in order to prove the validity of the charges billed to your account.
4. Term and Termination of Subscription.
The Company performs the following actions in relation to the Member of the Service (regardless of the Member subscription type):
- Company notify Member between 3 to 7 days before the end of the trial period (If the trial period for subscription is offered), because all subscription plans are automatically renewed;
- Send confirmation to the Member about the type of subscription by email or other electronic means at the time of enrollment, and provides detailed subscription terms, and conditions for the trial period (if the trial period is offered) and clear instructions on how to cancel the subscription;
- Send an electronic receipt after each billing (by email or other electronic means), including clear instructions on how to cancel the subscription;
- Provide only clear information about any type of subscription and collect the Member’s acceptance with subscription terms.
Clear information refers to the price, period, billing frequency for a particular type of subscription, the exact terms of the trial period (if the trial period if offered), and expected payment at the end of the trial period. This information is displayed each time Members enter their card details and on any screens, displaying an order summary. By paying for such a subscription Member agree to all terms of the subscription.
Detailed features of the subscription cancellation process are described later in this Section.
4.1. Additionally, the Company notifies that:
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or are a Member.
- You may cancel your membership at any time, for any reason. To cancel the subscription on your device, open the Apple App Store or Google Play Market depending on the device your use, find the section "Subscription" and choose to cancel it. If you purchased your Premium subscription using your Credit Card or PayPal payment system, you could cancel your subscription directly through the application account settings in the section “Settings”.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by sending the Company written notice of cancellation by emailing [email protected]. If you cancel your membership via the Service, we may ask you to provide a reason for your cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, the Company requires a reasonable amount of time to process the action. If you cancel a subscription, you will enjoy subscription benefits until the end of your then-current subscription commitment, following which your subscription benefits will expire. However, in no event will you be eligible for a refund of any portion of the subscription fees paid for the then-current subscription commitment. If you paid for your subscription using a multi-payment option, you must make all payments even if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your then-existing subscription commitment period.
- Canceling a subscription does not automatically cancel your membership. If you are a subscriber and you cancel your subscription but not your membership, unless you elect to hide your profile, you will continue to be a Member of the Service and others may view your profile. If you hide your profile, other Members will not be able to view your profile until you "unhide" your profile. If you cancel your membership, your profile will be removed, and other Members will not be able to view your profile. A Member can hide his or her profile or cancel his or her membership and remove their profile at any time by following "Settings" page of the Service.
- The Company may terminate or suspend your subscription and/or membership in the Service at any time without notice if the Company believes that you have breached this Agreement. Upon such termination or suspension, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees and, if applicable, all unpaid subscription amounts and other fees you owe will immediately be due. The Company is not required to disclose and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination or suspension of your account.
- After your membership or subscription is terminated for any reason, all terms of this Agreement survive such termination, and continue in full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
Generally, all purchases are non-refundable. Special terms apply in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, and the EU, EEA, UK, and Switzerland.
Generally, all purchases are final and nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods, except if the laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
For subscribers residing in the EU, EEA, UK, and Switzerland:
In accordance with local law, you are entitled to a full refund during the 14 days after the subscription begins. Please note that this 14-day period commences when the subscription starts.
For subscribers residing in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin:
Your Right to Cancel — You may cancel your subscription, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the date you subscribed. In the event that you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your death. In the event that you become disabled (such that you are unable to use our Services) before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your disability by providing the Company notice in the same manner as you request a refund as described below.
Our Services are widely available in the United States - if you believe that you have moved outside a location where we provide the Services, please contact us in writing delivered to Tune2Love LLC (4034 Willow Grove Road Camden, DE, 19934, USA) or by email: [email protected], and we will work with you to provide alternative services or a refund.
Purchases of any Virtual Items, and gifts (if applicable) are FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Your refund requests are handled by Company. Please contact Company with your order number (if applicable), email address, or telephone number associated with your account by mailing or delivering a signed and dated notice that states that you, the buyer, are canceling this Agreement, or words of similar effect. This notice shall be sent to Tune2Love LLC (4034 Willow Grove Road Camden, DE, 19934, USA) or by email: [email protected].
5. Non-commercial Use by Members.
The Service is for personal use only. Members may not use the Service in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by the Company or (ii) soliciting others to attend parties or other social functions, or networking, for commercial purposes. Users of the Service may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service for any purpose. The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
6. Account Security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
7. Your Interactions with Other Members.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS OR SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS. THE COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
- The Company is not responsible for the conduct of any Member. As noted in and without limiting Sections 16 and 18 below, in no event shall the Company, its affiliates, or its partners be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service including, without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Members or persons you meet through the Service. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other Members, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person, or if you decide to send money to another Member. In addition, you agree to review and follow the Company's Safety Tips prior to using the Service. You understand that the Company makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Members.
8. Proprietary Rights.
- Ownership of Proprietary Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company is the owner or licensee of highly valuable proprietary information accessible on or through the Services, including without limitation, the compatibility matching system, compatibility profiles, and our compatibility quiz (collectively, "Confidential Information"). The company owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
- No Use of Confidential Information. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Other Users' Information. Other Registered Users (Members) may post information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any Tune2Love or third-party proprietary information available via the Services.
- License to Posted or Accessed Content. By posting information or content to any profile pages or public area of the Services, or making it accessible to us by linking your Tune2Love account to any of your social network accounts (e.g. via Login with Google) subject to applicable privacy laws as they relate to any personal information contained therein, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Tune2Love and its users, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, perform, publicly display, modify and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information, and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. From time to time, we may create, test, or implement new features or programs on the Services in which you may voluntarily choose to participate or maybe a part of a test group with special access, in accordance with the additional terms and conditions of such features or programs. By your participation in such features or programs, you grant us the rights and waive certain other rights stated in this subsection in connection with the additional terms and conditions (if any) of such features or programs.
9. Content Posted by You on the Service.
- You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display, or otherwise make available (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or transmit to other Members, including emails, videos (including streaming videos), photographs, voice notes, recordings or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, "Content"). You may not post on the Service or as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other Member, any offensive, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that all information you submit upon registration is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information you provide that subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading, or false.
- You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post on the Service or as part of a Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or the Company. The Company may restrict the number of emails that a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number that we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- By posting Content on the Service or as part of the Service, you automatically grant to the Company, its affiliates, licensees, and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your Content by the Company will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- In addition to the types of Content described in Section 9(a) above, the following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is prohibited on the Service. You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
- that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Service;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming" (or "spimming", "phishing", "trolling" or similar activities);
- promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory, libelous, or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating, or creating computer viruses;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms, or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components, or devices;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection, or association with, any person or entity;
- provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to "scroll" faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects - solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission;
- publicizes or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating or suspending the membership of such violators.
Your use of the Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service or allow you to use the Service in the future; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
You may not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs, or email addresses in areas of your Member profile that may be viewed by other Members. You agree that any Content you place on the Service to be viewed by other Members may be viewed by any person visiting the Service or participating in the Service.
- The Company reserves the right to reject or crop photos as needed in order to provide high-quality service. Your photos will appear on the site after they are approved by our Administration. Please, find our photo requirements below:
- Pictures that take up less than 50% of the allotted space or are fuzzy or unclear are not permitted.
- Group pictures are only accepted if there is at least one picture of the member already uploaded and this picture clearly shows the member's face.
- Photos, containing nudity, sheer/see-through clothing, and sexuality may only be posted as Private.
- Drawings, caricatures or other illustrations, copyrighted images, and celebrity photos will be rejected.
- Photos, containing identifying information (ie: license plates, email or web addresses, visible street address numbers, etc.) are not accepted.
- Photos, displaying illegal acts or violence will be rejected.
- Minors alone in photos (without an adult included) are not permitted.
- Photos must be faced upright.
- Photos must be clear, free from shadows or specks;
10. Prohibited Activities.
The Company reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your membership if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way the Company regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur off the Service but involve Members you meet through the Service. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service. You will not:
- impersonate any person or entity.
- solicit money from any Members.
- post any Content that is prohibited by Section 9.
- "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by the Company without our specific prior written consent.
- ask or use Members to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- collect usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service (either directly or indirectly through the use of third-party software).
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service without the Company's prior written authorization.
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo, or slogan of the Company) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or any software used on or for the Service, or cause others to do so.
- post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
11. Customer Service.
The Company provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives (whether over the telephone, or via email or letter), you agree not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or not otherwise to behave inappropriately. Telephone calls between you and our customer care representatives may be recorded for quality assurance purposes. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership, and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
12. Subscriptions; Charges on Your Billing Account.
- The Company bills you through an online account (your "Billing Account") for use of the Service. You agree to pay the Company all charges at the prices you agreed to for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize the Company to charge your chosen payment provider (your "Payment Method") for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. The Company may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. This Section 12 includes any agreements you made with the Company on the Website when becoming a Member or subscribing to the Service. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer, or another provider of your chosen Payment Method. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, the Company may at its discretion terminate your account immediately. If the Company successfully disputes the reversal, and the reversed funds are returned, you are not entitled to a refund or to have your account or subscription reinstated.
- Your subscription will continue indefinitely until canceled by you. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. By subscribing, you authorize the Company to charge your Payment Method now and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. You also authorize the Company to charge you for any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your subscription payments. Upon the renewal of your subscription, if the Company does not receive payment from your Payment Method provider, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand, and/or you agree that the Company may either terminate or suspend your subscription and continue to attempt to charge your Payment Method provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your account will be activated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new subscription commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received).
- You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for your Billing Account. You must promptly update all information to keep your Billing Account current, complete and accurate (such as a change in billing address, card number, or expiration date), and you must promptly notify the Company if your Payment Method is canceled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your name or password). Such information can be changed at "Settings" on the Service. If you fail to provide the Company with any of the foregoing information, you agree that you are responsible for fees accrued under your Billing Account. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
- In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer, or another provider of your chosen Payment Method.
- If you subscribe to Service, your Payment Method will continue to be periodically charged for the subscription until you cancel. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for the price and time period you agreed to when subscribing until you cancel.
13. Modifications to Service.
The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Service, the Company reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Service.
14. Copyright Policy; Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
We take copyright infringement very seriously. We ask you to help us to ensure we address it promptly and effectively. Tune2Love has adopted the following policy towards copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”)
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable the Company to find the alleged infringing material, such as a URL);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent at [email protected]. The Company will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
15. Communications and Test Profiles.
- You acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor its affiliates and third party partners are responsible for and shall not have any liability, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, as a result of or alleged to be the result of (i) any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Service or provided in connection with the Service, whether caused by Members or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service; (ii) the timeliness, deletion or removal, incorrect delivery or failure to store any Content, communications or personalization settings; (iii) the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Member; (iv) any error, omission or defect in, interruption, deletion, alteration, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, any user or Member communications; or (v) any problems, failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Internet and/or in connection with the Service. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA THAT RESULTS OR MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DOWNLOAD OR OBTAIN ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- From time to time, the Company may make third-party opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other third-party information or content available through the Service. All third-party content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such third-party authors are solely responsible for such content. THE COMPANY DOES NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY THAT APPEARS ON THE SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY MEMBERS.
- In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of this Agreement, any advice that may be posted through the Service is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. The Company makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Service. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
17. Third-Party App Store
The following additional terms and conditions apply to you if you download the App from a Third Party Store. To the extent that the other terms and conditions of these Terms are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section will apply, but solely with respect to the App and the Third Party Store. You acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded solely between you and the Company and not with the providers of the Third Party Store, and the Company (and not the Third Party Store providers) is solely responsible for the App and the content thereof. To the extent that these Terms provide for usage rules for the App which are less restrictive or in conflict with the applicable terms of service of the Third Party Store from which you obtain the App, the more restrictive or conflicting term of the Third Party Store will take precedence and will apply.
- The Third Party Store provider has no obligation whatsoever to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the App. The Company is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. The Third Party Store provider will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of the Company.
- The Company, not the Third Party Store provider, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and/or (iv) intellectual property infringement claims.
- The Third Party Store provider and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms, and, upon your acceptance of these Terms, the Third Party Store provider from whom you obtained the App will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
In the event of a conflict between a Third Party Store’s or mobile carrier’s applicable terms and conditions and these Terms, the terms and conditions of the Third Party Store or mobile carrier shall govern and control. We are not responsible and have no liability whatsoever for third-party goods or services you obtain through a Third Party Store or mobile carrier. We encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties.
18. PUSH NOTIFICATIONS; LOCATION-BASED FEATURES
We may provide you with emails, text messages, push notifications, alerts, and other messages related to the App and/or the Services, such as enhancements, offers, products, events, and other promotions. After downloading the App, you will be asked to accept or deny push notifications/alerts. If you deny it, you will not receive any push notifications/alerts. If you accept, push notifications/alerts will be automatically sent to you. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications/alerts from the App, you may opt-out by changing your notification settings on your mobile device. With respect to other types of messaging or communications, such as emails, text messages, etc., you can unsubscribe or opt-out by either following the specific instructions included in such communications or by emailing us with your request at [email protected].
The Service may contain or third parties may provide, advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services or other materials available on or through any such website or resource.
20. Limitation on Liability.
NEITHER THE US NOR ANY OWNER WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APP, SITE, OUR CONTENT, OR ANY MEMBER CONTENT, HOWEVER, CAUSED, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PROPRIETARY RIGHTS INFRINGEMENT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
THE FOREGOING SHALL APPLY EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU BECOME DISSATISFIED IN ANY WAY WITH THE APP OR SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP YOUR USE OF THE APP AND SITE.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE APP OR SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, THESE PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY HEREIN IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN AND REFLECTS A FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK. THE APP AND SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS, AND YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMERS, AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES SPECIFIED HEREIN WILL SURVIVE EVEN IF FOUND TO HAVE FAILED IN THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATIONS, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY THAT CAN NOT BE LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
21. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
In the unlikely event that we have a legal dispute, here is how the Parties agree to proceed, except where prohibited by applicable law.
The online dispute settlement platform of the European Commission is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Tune2Love does not take part in dispute settlement procedures in front of a consumer arbitration entity for users residing in the EU, EEA, UK, or Switzerland.
a. Applicability of Arbitration Agreement.
This Arbitration Agreement governs any dispute between you and Tune2Love (and each of our respective agents, corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns) including but not limited to claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between you and Tune2Love, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory; claims that arose before these Terms or any prior agreement; and claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms. However, (1) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify within the scope of your jurisdiction; and (2) you or Tune2Love may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuses of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall apply, without limitation, to all claims that arose or were asserted before the effective date of these Terms or any prior version of these Terms.
The relevant arbitrator shall have sole authority to determine the applicability of the Arbitration Agreement in each particular case. In the event that a dispute involves both issues that are subject to arbitration and issues that are not subject to arbitration, the parties unequivocally agree that any legal proceeding regarding the issues not subject to arbitration shall have stayed pending the resolution of the issues subject to arbitration.
b. Initial Dispute Resolution.
Most disputes can be resolved without resorting to arbitration. If you have any dispute with Tune2Love, you agree that before taking any formal action, you will contact us at [email protected], and provide a brief, written description of the dispute and your contact information. The parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation with Tune2Love, and good faith negotiations will be a condition to either party initiating the arbitration.
c. Binding Arbitration.
If the parties do not reach an agreed-upon solution within a period of sixty (60) days from the time informal dispute resolution is initiated under the Initial Dispute Resolution provision above, then either party may initiate binding arbitration as the sole means to resolve claims subject to the terms set forth below. Specifically, all claims arising out of or relating to these Terms (including the Terms formation, performance, and breach), the parties' relationship with each other, and/or your use of the Services will be finally settled by binding arbitration before one arbitrator administered by:
(1) the London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”) if you are not a U.S. resident. Disputes are subject to the most current version of the LCIA Arbitration Rules when the notice of arbitration is submitted. Information about the LCIA’s rules can be found at https://www.lcia.org/Dispute_Resolution_Services/LCIA_Arbitration.aspx; or
(2) JAMS if you are a U.S. resident. Disputes involving claims and counterclaims under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’ most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/; all other claims shall be subject to JAMS’ most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS’ rules are also available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267.
In each case, the relevant arbitration rules will apply as modified by this Arbitration Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the applicable arbitration rules and these Terms, these Terms shall govern unless otherwise agreed by the parties and the relevant arbitrator.
If the relevant administrator of arbitration is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum.
d. Arbitration Proceedings.
Initiating Arbitration. To start an arbitration, you must follow the instructions available at:
(1) https://www.lcia.org/adr-services/lcia-notes-for-parties.aspx#5.%20COMMENCING%20AN%20LCIA%20ARBITRATION for LCIA; or
(2) https://www.jamsadr.com/submit/ for JAMS.
Arbitration Fees. If you are a consumer and you initiate arbitration, the only fee required to be paid is $250, and the other part of the filing fee (if any) will be borne by us. If the arbitrator finds the arbitration initiated by you to be non-frivolous and/or not in bad faith, all other arbitration costs will be borne by Tune2Love. If Tune2Love initiates an arbitration against you and you are a consumer, Tune2Love will pay for all costs associated with the arbitration. The parties are responsible for paying their own attorneys’ fees unless the arbitration rules and/or applicable law provide otherwise.
Should either party bring a dispute involving issues subject to arbitration in a forum other than arbitration, the court or the arbitrator shall have the authority to award reasonable costs, fees, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the other party in successfully staying or dismissing, in whole or in part, such other proceeding or in otherwise enforcing compliance with this Arbitration Agreement.
Arbitrator Selection. The arbitrator must be neutral, and you will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the process of choosing the arbitrator.
Arbitration Hearings. The arbitrator will conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference (based on written and/or electronic filing of documents), rather than by personal appearances, unless the arbitrator determines upon request by you or by us that an in-person hearing is appropriate. Any in-person appearances will be held at a location that is reasonably convenient to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances, provided that if you are a consumer, you have a right to an in-person hearing in your hometown area. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, such determination should be made by the administrator of arbitration or by the arbitrator.
Consumer Remedies. If you are a consumer, remedies that would otherwise be available to you under applicable laws will remain available under this Arbitration Agreement, unless you retain the right to pursue such remedies in court as per this Agreement.
Discovery of Non-privileged Information. As part of the arbitration, both you and we will have the opportunity to the discovery of non-privileged information that is relevant to the claim.
Upon either party’s request, the arbitrator will issue an order requiring that confidential information of either party disclosed during the arbitration (whether in documents or orally) may not be used or disclosed except in connection with the arbitration or a proceeding to enforce the arbitration award and that any permitted filing of confidential information must be done under seal.
Communications with the Arbitrator. Whenever communicating with the arbitrator, the parties must include each other – for example, by including the other party on a telephone conference call and copying the other party on any written submissions, such as letters or emails. To the extent practicable, conferences with the arbitrator will take place by telephone conference call or email. Ex-parte communications are not permitted with any arbitrator.
Choice of Law. The arbitrator shall apply:
1) if you are not a U.S. resident, the laws of England and Wales (also known as English Law), without regard to English Law’s conflict of laws rules; or
2) if you are a U.S. resident, Delaware law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law.
Arbitrator’s Award. An arbitrator’s award will consist of a written statement stating the disposition of each claim. The award will also provide a concise written statement of the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based.
The arbitration award shall be final and binding on the parties. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
e. Class Action Waiver and Jury Trial Waiver.
THE ARBITRATOR HAS NO AUTHORITY TO AWARD PUNITIVE DAMAGES. NEITHER YOU NOR Tune2Love AGREES TO ANY ARBITRATION ON A CLASS BASIS, AND THE ARBITRATOR SHALL HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO PROCEED ON SUCH A BASIS. A PARTY MAY ASSERT A CLAIM OR COUNTERCLAIM ONLY IN THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF CLASS PROCEEDING. UNDER THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT COMBINE OR CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PARTIES CLAIMS WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF ALL AFFECTED PARTIES TO AN ARBITRATION PROCEEDING.
BY AGREEING TO THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES AS SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND LIMITING YOUR RIGHT TO APPEAL AND YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHTS TO OTHER AVAILABLE RESOLUTION PROCESSES, SUCH AS A COURT ACTION.
f. Litigation of Intellectual Property and Small Claims Court Claims.
Notwithstanding the party's decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring enforcement actions, validity determinations, or claims arising from or relating to theft, piracy, or unauthorized use of intellectual property in court with jurisdiction or in other relevant state authority to protect its intellectual property rights. Either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court's jurisdiction.
g. 30-Day Right to Opt Out.
You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth above by sending electronic notice of your decision to opt-out to [email protected] with the subject line, "ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT." The notice must be sent within 30 days of (a) the effective date of these Terms; or (b) the first date that you used the Service that contained any versions of the Terms that substantially included this version of the Arbitration Agreement (including class action waiver), whichever is later. Otherwise, you will be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of these paragraphs. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, Tune2Love also will not be bound by it.
In order to be effective, the opt out notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration. By opting out of binding arbitration, you are agreeing to resolve disputes in accordance with Section 19.a "Governing Law and Venue."
h. Severability of Arbitration Agreement.
If any portion of this Arbitration Agreement is found to be unenforceable or unlawful for any reason, (a) the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall be severed from these Terms; (b) severance of the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall have no impact whatsoever on the remainder of this Arbitration Agreement or the parties ability to compel arbitration of any remaining claims on an individual basis pursuant to this Arbitration Agreement; and (c) to the extent that any claims must therefore proceed on a class, collective, consolidated, or representative basis, such claims must be litigated in court in accordance with Section 19.a "Governing Law and Venue," and the parties agree that litigation of those claims shall be stayed pending the outcome of any individual claims in arbitration. Further, if any part of this Arbitration Agreement is found to prohibit an individual claim seeking public injunctive relief, that provision will have no effect to the extent such relief is allowed to be sought out of arbitration, and the remainder of this Arbitration Agreement will be enforceable.
J. VENUE/FORUM SELECTION
This Arbitration Agreement will survive any termination of your use of the Services.
To the fullest extent allowable by law, any claims that are not arbitrated for any reason must be litigated in State of Delaware (except for claims filed in small claims court, or for users residing in the EU, EEA, UK or Switzerland or another jurisdiction where prohibited by law).
Except where prohibited by law, including for users residing in the EU, EEA, UK or Switzerland, who may bring claims in their country of residence in accordance with applicable law, and except for claims that are heard in a small claims court as set forth in Section 21, any claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, to our Services, or to your relationship with Tune2Love that for whatever reason are not required to be arbitrated or filed in small claims court, will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts located in State of Delaware, U.S.A. You and Tune2Love consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of courts in the State of Delaware and waive any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient forum.
22. Governing Law
Delaware law and the Federal Arbitration Act will apply to any Dispute (except where prohibited by law).
To the fullest extent allowable by law, the laws of Delaware, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of laws rules, shall apply to any Dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or our Services. For the avoidance of doubt, for users residing outside of the United States, the choice of Delaware governing law shall not supersede any mandatory consumer protection legislation in the jurisdiction where you resided at the time you accepted this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Dispute Resolution Process set forth in Section 15 shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
23. Indemnity by You.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its and their officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of or failure to comply with this Agreement (including any breach of your representations and warranties contained herein), any postings or Content you post on the Service or as a result of the Service, and the violation of any law or regulation by you. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in connection therewith.
The Company may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings on Tune2Love. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Service in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Service in an authorized manner.
25. Entire Agreement; Other.
26. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
You further acknowledge and agree that by clicking on a button labeled "SUBMIT", "I ACCEPT", "I AGREE" or similar links or buttons, you are submitting a legally binding electronic signature and are entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by this Agreement.
Pursuant to any applicable statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws, including without limitation the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, P.L. 106-229 (the "E-Sign Act") or other similar statutes, you hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed through the Service.
Furthermore, you hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature, delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of Credits by other than electronic means.
This Agreement is subject to change by the Company at any time. If you are a non-subscribing Member at the time of any change, the revised terms will be effective upon posting on Tune2Love, and your use of the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. If you are a subscribing Member at the time of any change, the then-existing Agreement will continue to govern your membership until such time that you renew your subscription as contemplated by Section 12. If you continue your subscription, your renewal will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. Alternatively, if you terminate your subscription at such time, your use of the Service after your termination will constitute acceptance by you of the Agreement.
How to contact us
By email: [email protected]
4034 Willow Grove Road
Camden, DE 19934